Practice Exam, Melbourne – available from 18 May 2020
Put the final touches on your CFA Program exam preparation with a practice exam!
Each year, CFA Society Melbourne offers candidates a Practice Exam to assist with their final preparation. The exam has been prepared by CFA Society Boston, which has a long history of developing challenging and relevant practice exams for CFA Program candidates.
Exam and answer booklets will be mailed to by Express Post on Monday, 18 May 2020.
The Practice Exam will:
- Be based on the 2020 Learning Outcome Statements
- Provide an excellent opportunity to evaluate your progress
- Help you with your exam-taking technique
- Provide you with additional questions to build your knowledge
- Highlight areas of weakness to focus your studies
- A full worked solution will be provided of all questions at the end of the exam.
In light of ongoing developments around the novel Coronavirus outbreak, we will not be holding any live member events until further notice.
In order to add value to our Melbourne candidates, in light of our event restrictions, CFA Society Melbourne will offer candidates who purchase the exam a post-exam debrief webinar on Monday 25 May 2020. This will provide candidates with an opportunity to better understand the content that was struggled with and have the opportunity to ask questions from content experts.