CFA Society NZ exam preparation
Level one December 2019 exam
CFA Society New Zealand is committed to helping candidates succeed.
We’ve combined forces with Kaplan Schweser to deliver a comprehensive exam preparation programme. For the first time we are offering live face-to-face instruction with a full suite of study resources. You won’t find better value or quality!
In-person workshops, covering all 13 modules
• Live classroom instruction led by CFA qualified and experienced instructor Dr Marco Eugster (see bio below)
• Saturdays from 5 October to 16 November, 10am-12pm, 12.30-2.30pm (seven days)
• Venue: Massey University Albany Campus, Albany (free parking)
• Limited number of attendees to ensure personal tuition
The package includes:
• 28 hours of live classroom instruction
• Kaplan Schweser package valued at $987 view details
o SchweserNotes™ (e-books are provided; hard copy is available – an extra shipping cost will apply)Activity Feed – NEW
o SchweserPro™ QBank
o Practice Exams (Volumes 1 & 2)
o Checkpoint Exams
o Topic Assessments
o Resource Library
o Classroom slide workbooks
• Bonus classes; study tips and test taking tips
• Full-length live mock exam, $50 value
• Connect with other candidates and attend CFA Society New Zealand events. This may be one of the most valuable aspects of the programme!
• Program pledge; if you don’t pass you can attend the next round of workshops and receive new materials for free (conditions apply)
Cost is only $1350, save hundreds
Similar Kaplan packages with online instruction cost over $1850. Live instruction costs even more.
Come to a free introductory session, 20 July
Join other level one candidates, meet Marco Eugster and Eric Wei, CFA Society New Zealand Director.
Find out more about the level one content, what you can expect over the coming months of study, how the study prep programme can help and receive a training session on how to use your calculator to maximum advantage.
3.30pm Saturday 20 July
Massey University Albany Campus (detailed directions will be advised)
Refreshments will be provided.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in the programme, to attend on 20 July, or if you have any questions.
Tutor – Marco Eugster, CFA
Dr Marco Eugster, PhD, joined PwC’s Finance and Economics consulting team in Auckland in 2018. He also teaches corporate finance and other finance courses at the University of Auckland, including for the MBA, PGDip and Accounting and Finance Honours programmes. Marco received his PhD in Finance from the University of Auckland in 2016. Following this, he worked for KPMG in Germany in credit risk consulting.