CFA Society Sydney offers two membership types;
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/work experience and a passing score for the CFA® Program Level I Exam or the self-administered Standards of Practice Exam.
- You must have 48 months of professional work experience in investment decision making.
- Intended for those with less than 48 months of appropriate work experience. Affiliate members are members of CFA Institute and have access to CFA Institute resources.
Regular and Affiliate members are required to demonstrate understanding of the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct. This can be demonstrated by:
- Passing Level I of the CFA Program or
- Completing the CFA Institute self-administered Standards of Practice Handbook exam
If you are a Regular member of CFA Institute, you may transfer your membership from another society or add CFA Society Sydney as a local society affiliation.
To transfer or add membership, members must login to their CFA Institute account to initiate an application.
Please note: Annual membership dues are non-transferable between local societies.
If you have forgotten your CFA Institute login credentials or are unsure if you have a CFA Institute account, please click here.