CFA Society Perth was founded and incorporated 19 July 2012.
Our mission is to increase local public awareness of the CFA® Program and add value for our members by providing exceptional programs and educational events, professional development opportunities, career development, placement, networking and social activities. We strive to be a collegial group that fosters interaction among local professionals and the wider investment and educational communities.
CFA Society Perth:
- Serves our members by providing/facilitating continuing education and a forum for the exchange of views
- Promotes the ethical, objective and professional practice of investment management, security analysis and investment decision making within the Perth area for professionals engaged in the investment business as well as for
the investing public
- Educates the public about the ethical requirements for members of CFA Society Perth and CFA Institute
- Educates the public about the honesty and integrity of members of CFA Society Perth
- Leads by example in setting the highest standards of ethical conduct and professional excellence and encouraging others to do the same
As a CFA society, CFA Society Perth connects members to a global network of investment professionals.