Becoming a member of CFA Society Perth is a great way to get practical benefits from your CFA® designation. We work hard to provide our members with a wide range of member benefits, including;
- Networking Opportunities: We host a wide range of events, both formal and informal, each year to enable you to interact and share ideas with other investment professionals.
- Professional Development: Attend our regular educational seminars presented by high-profile local and international speakers to keep you up to date with the latest investment thinking. Stay abreast of trends that affect the industry in your market
- Social Events: These events are a great opportunity to network with industry colleagues on an informal basis. Examples include golf days, wine and cheese tastings, and trivia nights.
- Candidate Education: We provide many services to assist candidates in their preparation for the CFA® Program exams. View the candidate education menu for further information.
- Jobs: Members can post and apply for positions seeking CFA® charterholders. View current jobs here.
- Volunteer: The opportunity to support your profession and gain valuable professional relationships by volunteering with the society.
- Global Passport Program: Access to other CFA Institute society events (across the world) at the local member price through the CFA Societies Passport Program.
- Advocacy: Be part of an effectual and common voice to develop and protect the interests of the profession.
Find out more: