We are pleased to launch a Candidate membership which is available to individuals studying (or who have studied) the CFA Program. The benefits are tailored to provide you with comprehensive exam support to help you prepare and pass your exams, as well as be part of a network of like-minded CFA Program candidates. You’ll also benefit from invitations to specific events designed to help you grow your career, achieve your professional goals, and get and stay ahead in the investment profession.
- Access to selected Society Member events (up to 2 per annum)
- 20% discount for Kaplan Schweser Premium and Premium Plus package
- 15% discount for Kaplan Schweser Essentials and Notes Package
- Discounted Level I Online Lecture Series $150 (save $50)
- Quarterly candidate newsletter including exam and career tips
The Candidate membership year is 1 July to 30 June and the annual membership fee for the 2020/2021 membership year is $50 (inc GST). Candidates that join prior to 30 June 2020 will receive membership from the date they join until 30 June 2021.
Candidate Members are not required to become paid members of CFA Institute.
We look forward to welcoming you as a Candidate Member of CFA Society Perth.