CFA Society New Zealand supports candidates preparing for the challenging CFA Program exams.
We strongly encourage candidates to start getting involved in the local CFA community at an early stage. For example, joining study groups, attending society events and following social media activity.
Why candidates should get involved and get connected:
- Other candidates will understand some of the challenges and you may be able to help each other
- Build industry networks for career development
- Foster acquaintances and friendships
- To be open to opportunities – make your own luck!
Live Kaplan Schweser mock exams
Live mock exams are held in Auckland and Wellington prior to the CFA Program exams. The mock exams are held under strict conditions, making them a great way to prepare. Candidates will be emailed with the details and an invitation to register. The fee to attend is around $50 NZD.
Study workshops, sponsored by Kaplan Schweser
The study workshops support candidates with resources, mentoring and peer support. They help candidates engage with CFA charterholders and build connections in the CFA community.
Eligibility CFA Program candidates enrolled to take an upcoming CFA exam
Cost Approximately $50 per person NZD.
- Workshop sessions led by volunteer tutors that are CFA charterholders
- Online discussion with group members
- Attend Kaplan Schweser online classes (during the workshops)
- Get special insight on the exam-taking process with Schweser’s ‘Secret Sauce’
- Review key formulas on-the-go with QuickSheet
- Complimentary invites to some CFA Society events
Find out More Contact email@example.com
CFA Society New Zealand thank Kaplan Schweser for their support