CFA Society Sydney Mentoring Programme 2019
CFA Society Sydney is delighted to announce its annual professional mentoring programme for 2019, run in association with Protégé.
The Mentoring Programme is open to all members of CFA Society Sydney.
The mentoring programme is a multi-faceted, 6-month long development programme that includes:
• A fully supported and structured mentoring experience
• Matching of Mentors and Mentees along with 1-to-1 mentoring
• A formal launch, mid-point review and closing celebration
• Tailored skills building workshops for both Mentors and Mentees
• Multiple opportunities to network.
Mentoring Programme Objectives
• Build a deeper and more connected CFA community
• Develop future leaders
• Facilitate knowledge and experience transfer between the younger and more experienced members of our Society
• Provide skill enhancement opportunities around knowledge sharing.
Mentoring Programme Summary
• Official Launch and Closing Celebration
• Mentor / Mentee Matching – a vital component of a successful mentoring programme
• Mentoring Sessions – 6 one-to-one mentoring sessions
• Mentor and Mentee Skills Building Workshops – various relevant topics
• Personality Tool – to understand self and impact on others
• Mid-point Review – check progress towards desired outcomes
• Networking Events – with Mentees, Mentors, senior executives, partners and other interest groups
• Programme Workbooks and Materials – to enhance and support the learning experience.