CFA® Level I and II Review Course – 19 May, 26 May and 2 June 2018
CFA Society Melbourne offers a 3-day intensive overview course for the June 2018 CFA® Level I exam.
The review program provides:
- Classroom-style workshop approach
- Worked exam questions designed to help candidates prepare for the exam and master key concepts
- The opportunity for candidates to have their questions answered directly by experienced practitioners
The 3-day review workshop for CFA Level I and Level II candidates is delivered across three consecutive Saturdays as outlined below.
These workshops will be delivered at Kaplan Professional in Docklands, Melbourne, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 6.00 p.m. each Saturday.
Morning and afternoon breaks will be 15 minutes each. Lunch will be 60 minutes.
CFA Society Boston Practice Exam (all levels) – 9 June 2018
Put the final touches on your CFA® exam preparation with a practice exam prepared by CFA Society Boston. Each year, CFA Society Melbourne offers candidates a Practice Exam to assist with their final preparation. The exam has been prepared by CFA Society Boston, which has a long history of developing challenging and relevant practice exams for CFA candidates.
The Practice Exam will be held under exam conditions and will:
- Be based on the 2018 Learning Outcome Statements
- Provide an excellent opportunity to evaluate your progress
- Help you with your exam-taking technique
- Provide you with additional questions to build your knowledge
- Highlight areas of weakness to focus your studies
A full worked solution will be provided for all questions at the end of the exam.
The Practice Exam will be held at the Kaplan Professional offices in Docklands, Melbourne on Saturday 9 June 2018.
Practice Exam Session times: Morning session from 9 a.m. to Noon and afternoon session from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. There will be a 60 minute lunch break.
We are offering three options to purchase/register for the practice exam:
- Sit the exam at the Kaplan office
- Pick up from the Kaplan office on the day of the practice exam (from 8 a.m – 9 a.m. and Noon – 1 p.m. only)
- If you do not wish to sit the exam in person, you can purchase the exam and answer booklets for distribution by mail. Your exam and answer booklet will be mailed by Express Post to you on Monday, 4 June 2018.
To guide you through the online registration process, we have prepared step-by-step instructions. Click here for our step-by-step PDF guide.
Terms and conditions
Click here to view the terms and conditions