CFA® Program Level I Review Course – 2, 9 and 16 November 2019
CFA Society Melbourne is pleased to offer candidates a 3-day intensive refresher course for the December 2019 Level I CFA Program exam.
The review program provides:
- Classroom style ‘workshop’ approach
- The opportunity to refresh and deepen your learning on key concepts covered by the CFA Program curriculum
- Worked exam questions designed to help you further prepare for the exam and master key concepts
- The opportunity to have your questions answered directly by experienced practitioners
Level I Candidates: The 3-day refresher workshop will be delivered across three consecutive Saturdays (2, 9 & 16 November 2019), between the hours of 8:30AM and 6:00PM each Saturday, including morning and afternoon breaks and a 1 hour lunch break. Find out more here
Registration for all Review Courses close at 5:00pm on 25 October 2019.
CFA Society Boston Practice Exam – 23 November 2019
Put the final touches on your CFA Program exam preparation with a practice exam prepared by the CFA Society Boston. Each year, CFA Society Melbourne offers candidates a Practice Exam to assist with their final preparation. The exam has been prepared by CFA Society Boston, which has a long history of developing challenging and relevant practice exams for CFA Program candidates.
The Practice Exam will be held under exam conditions and will:
- Be based on the 2019 Learning Outcome Statements
- Provide an excellent opportunity to evaluate your progress
- Help you with your exam-taking technique
- Provide you with additional questions to build your knowledge
- Highlight areas of weakness to focus your studies
- A full worked solution will be provided of all questions at the end of the exam.
The Practice Exam will be held at Kaplan Professional in Docklands, Melbourne on Saturday, 23 November 2019.
Session times: Morning session from 9:00AM to 12:00PM and afternoon session from 1:00PM to 4:00PM. There will be a 1 hour lunch break.
We are offering three options to purchase/register for the practice exam, as follows:
- Sit the exam at Kaplan Professional premises
- Pick the exam up from Kaplan Professional premises on the day of the Practice Exam (from 8:00AM to 9:00AM and 12:00PM to 1:00PM only)
- If you do not wish to sit the exam in person, you can purchase the exam and answer booklets for ‘distribution by mail’ – your exam and answer booklet will be mailed to you by Express Post on Monday, 18 November 2019
|2 November 2019||Workshop Day 1 (8.30AM – 6:00PM)|
|9 November 2019||Workshop Day 1 (8.30AM – 6:00PM)|
|16 November 2019||Workshop Day 1 (8.30AM – 6:00PM)|
|23 November 2019||Practice Exam|
|7 December 2019||Actual Exam (will not be held at Kaplan premises)|
|Level I Review Course (3 days)||$365|
|Level I Review Course (3 days) + Practice Exam (sit in/pick up)||$435|
|Level I Review Course (3 days)+ Practice Exam (mail)||$445|
|Level I Exam Only (sit in/pick up)||$85|
|Level I Exam Only (mail)||$95|
Registrations for Level I Review Course closes at 5:00PM on Friday, 25 October 2019.
Ready to Register?
Click HERE to register
To guide you through the online registration process, we have prepared step-by-step instructions. Click here for our step-by-step ‘how to register’ PDF guide.
Terms and conditions
Click here to view the terms and conditions.