– Newly established investment management boutique
– Changing the way investment solutions are originated, designed and executed
– Build upon your career in an environment that values innovation
This is a unique opportunity to work directly within the investment team in an organisation pioneering the way investment insights are derived and how they become their client’s partner of choice. You will contribute to providing a compelling value proposition with respect to how investment insight and technology combine to deliver superior long-term investment results.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking full responsibility for fundamental (quantitatve and qualitative) analysis of a wide range of emerging company stocks including company research and meeting with management/industry peers, financial modelling and security valuation;
- Presenting stock investment cases to the team;
- Contributing to investment ideas across the team;
- Special situations analysis as required;
- Ad hoc activities as the need arises.
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years work experience;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in business, commerce, finance or economics;
- A background in investment management, equity research, accounting or consulting is desirable, however candidates who have non-investment commercial experience but a demonstrable passion to pursue an investment career will be considered;
- Ability to challenge the status quo;
- Commitment to delivering the highest quality investment solutions.