CFA Society Sydney is pleased to offer candidates a Practice Exam to assist with their final preparation.
The exam has been prepared by CFA Society Boston, which has a long history of developing challenging and relevant practice exams for CFA candidates.
The Practice Exam will be held under exam conditions and will:
– be based on the 2020 Learning Outcome Statements
– provide an excellent opportunity to evaluate your progress
– help you with your exam-taking technique
– provide you with additional questions to build your knowledge
– highlight areas of weakness to focus your studies
A full worked solution will be provided for all questions at the end of the exam which includes a detailed answer key with curriculum and LOS references, explanations and calculations (when appropriate)
Date: Saturday, 21 November 2019
Where: UTS Broadway, Sydney.
Time: Registration at 8:30am for a 9:00am start – 4:00pm
8:30am – Registration
9:00am – Morning Session Commences
12 noon – Morning Session Concludes, Lunch break
1:00pm – Afternoon Session Commences
4:00pm – Afternoon Session Concludes