CFA Society Sydney has developed a comprehensive Prep Course to help candidates succeed in the CFA exams. The course is lectured by local CFA Charterholders and guides candidates through the learning outcome statements and Candidate Body of Knowledge™.
The course is a structured program that runs over 16 weeks from 4 August 2020. The course will be held on Tuesday evenings starting at 5:45pm and finishing between 8:30pm and 9:00pm.
The course is structured in a ‘workshop’ style with a mix of content, practice questions and worked examples. Each study session includes a lecture-style presentation of key concepts along with a tutorial-style question and answer session.
The Prep Course will be held via live webinar each week where you will have the opportunity to ask the lecturer questions during the class. You will also receive the recording of each webinar to review at a later time along with the presentation materials each lecturer uses.
Key benefits of participating in the Prep Course are:
• Instruction from local practitioners in the investment management industry
• Comprehensive coverage of key topics
• Complements the distance education structure of the CFA Program
• Focuses on complex topic areas that candidates generally have problems with
• Structured study program over 16 weeks helps keep your learning on track
• Provides a forum for you to discuss topics and get your questions answered
• Facilitates networking opportunities with other candidates and presenters
• Provides additional study materials
• Adopts a time-efficient weeknight format which will assist you to study when you otherwise wouldn’t
Price – $899 or Candidate Members price $849