Study workshops, levels 1, 2 & 3
Five workshops starting 30 March 2019
CFA Society New Zealand is pleased to offer study workshops for candidates preparing for the June 2019 exam. The workshops are being generously sponsored by Kaplan Schweser.
This is a great opportunity to improve your chance of success in the upcoming exam and build those all-important professional connections.
- The workshops support candidates with resources, tutoring and peer support
- Candidates get to know each other, engage with our local charterholders and build connections amongst the CFA community
- Five, two-hour sessions for each level, led by Dr Jeff Stangl, CFA with the help of other CFA charterholders
- Online discussion with group members
- Attend Kaplan Schweser online classes (during the workshops)
- Get special insight on the exam-taking process with Schweser’s ‘Secret Sauce’
- Review key formulas on-the-go with QuickSheet
- Complimentary invites to CFA Society events (when possible)
Level 1, 9-11am
Level 2, 11am-1pm
Level 3, 1-3pm
(1) 30 March
(2) 6 April
(3) 4 May
(4) 11 May
(5) 18 May
Cost per person for all five workshops:
$100 for face-to-face workshops (Auckland)
$50 for video conference workshops (outside Auckland)
Free for current university students (face-to-face and video conference)
Note that the cost is extra for Aucklanders because of the face-to-face tutoring and increased opportunities to attend events. Prices include GST.
Venue: The workshops will be run from Massey University Albany campus, free parking is available. People from outside of Auckland will join by video conference (instructions will be emailed).