‘Ethics in Action’ workshops
Join with other finance professionals for an energetic and interactive session of ethics brought to life.
These engaging and informative workshops will increase your understanding about why ethics is vital in the finance industry and how to put ethics into practice in challenging situations.
Certified CFA ethics trainer, Dr Jeffrey Stangl, CFA, will cover the fundamentals, tackle real-life scenarios, and paint the bigger picture of what can be achieved from a ‘better’ industry.
There are limited spaces, so register now and secure your place.
Pursuing better outcomes – for the end investor, the industry, and society
- Introduction: CFA research on the ‘Future state of the investment profession’
- Organisational game changers, the trust equation and rebuilding the social licence to operate
- New standards, expectations and the regulatory environment
- CFA’s commitment to professionalism
Ethics in Action
- Overview of the six ethics modules covered in the Associate Member training
- Managing the hierarchy of obligations, and potential conflicts
- Navigating grey areas
- Discuss case studies and examples
Tauranga; Wednesday 6 March 2019, 3.30-5pm, Craigs Investment Partners, 158 Cameron Road Register
Auckland; Thursday 7 March 2019, 12-1.30pm, ANZ Centre, Level 30, 23 Albert Street, Auckland Register
Wellington; Thursday 14 March 2019, 3.30-5pm, ANZ Centre, Level 18, 171 Featherston Street, Wellington Register
Christchurch; Thursday 21 March 2019, 12-1.30, ANZ Centre, Level 3, 267 High Street Register
Free to members; CFA Society New Zealand (regular, associate, affiliate members and candidates) and INFINZ members
Non-members $75 (incl GST)