CFA Society Melbourne Level I pilot study group meetup:
- Maintain accountability for your success
- Understand how you’re tracking
- Personalise your study to stay on schedule
- Pass the June exam!
Commencing Tuesday February 25, CFA Society Melbourne is thrilled to run a regular Level I CFA Program study group meetup. The weekly session, hosted by CFA Society Melbourne, will run on Tuesday nights from 6-7pm: register to come along each week to collaborate with exam peers, see how you’re tracking in your lead-up to the exam, find out what you don’t know and study in an active learning environment.
Each session will focus on a different area of study for Level I Candidates and will help you achieve your goals of success in the June 2020 Level I Exam.
- Tuesday 25 February: Financial Reporting and Analysis (click here to register)
- Tuesday 3 March: Quantitative Methods
- Tuesday 10 March: Fixed Income (click here to register)
- Future sessions to be advised…
These sessions are only a small investment of your time but they will help you gain validation of how well you are tracking as you lead up to the big day: people who pass the exam on their first attempt have said this insight was a game-changer in how they prepared for the exam. Exam preparation is a massive commitment – let us help you find ways to accelerate your learning.
We hope to see you there!
For any enquiries, please contact Mary Masters email@example.com