Competition Terms and Conditions
CFA Society Candidate Membership Competition
- The Promoter is: CFA Society Sydney P/L (ABN 59 151 102 026) of registered office address: GPO Box 4805, Sydney NSW 2001. The abovementioned company will be referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition an entrant must purchase to become a CFA Society (Sydney, Melbourne or Perth) Candidate Member at a price of $50 (includes GST).
- Closing date for entry will be 5pm (AEST) Saturday 31st July 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner is as follows: – For new CFA Society Candidate Membership purchased before the competition closing date the entrant receives 1 ticket into the draw. – CFA Society Candidate Members signed after 24 May 2021 automatically receives 1 ticket into the draw. -The entrant must have completed payment in order for their ticket to be valid. – The prize is one delegate registration pass to the 2021 Australian Investment Conference held in Melbourne on October 14, 2021, valued at $700. Travel and accommodate to the conference not included. A prize alternative for a Virtual all day ticket, valued at $199 is available. – Further information can be found at cfas.org.au
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be drawn at random on Tuesday 3rd August 2021.
- The winner will be notified by phone and/or email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 21 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be published on our website.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.