From May 20, 2017 9:00 am until May 20, 2017 4:00 pm Save to calendar
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Each year, CFA Society Sydney offers candidates a Practice Exam to assist with their final preparation. Registrations are now open for the Practice Exam which will be held on Saturday 20 May 2017.
The exam has been prepared by CFA Society Boston, which has a long history of developing challenging and relevant practice exams for CFA candidates. The cost of the Practice Exam is $90 (including GST).
The Practice Exam will be held under exam conditions and will:
• be based on the 2017 Learning Outcome Statements
• provide an excellent opportunity to evaluate your progress
• help you with your exam-taking technique
• provide you with additional questions to build your knowledge
• highlight areas of weakness to focus your studies
A full worked solution will be provided for all questions at the end of the exam.
To register, please CLICK HERE