Credit Ratings Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales AU
As Credit Ratings Analyst you will provide credit analysis, financial viability and risk assessment services within the Ratings Services team, assisting in the data procurement, data entry, financial analysis, quality control, risk evaluation and report writing on behalf of nominated clients. The analysis specifically supports the assessment and identification of critical issues relating to the credit risk of an entity for a given obligation or commitment. The Rating Services Analyst is also responsible for complying with Divisional policies and procedures and presenting a professional image to clients and the broader business market.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Procurement of annual reports, financial and company information.
- Accurate and timely input of company information into the database.
- Normalising the financial statements to ensure consistency and uniformity.
- Analysing the financial statements and key risk indicators to identify credit risk.
- Identifying the critical issues, strengths and challenges relating to credit risk.
- Writing professional and evidence based reports.
- Complying with all applicable policies, principals and organisational requirements.
- Accounting and financial statement analysis.
- Credit analysis and ratings
- Economic and industry analysis
- Capital markets and products
- Risk management
- Benchmarking, modelling and statistics.
- Report writing.
- Team leadership, project management and coaching.
- Strategic consulting, public speaking and presentations.
- Financial numeracy and literacy.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in a Credit Rating Agency .
This is an opportunity to work for a leading credit rating organization that will both challenge you and recognise your achievements. The role also brings a unique opportunity to contribute to a flourishing business with a highly engaged team.
If you feel you have the required competencies to fulfil our needs we invite you to apply.
Function - Data and Analytics
Equifax is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.