Note to applicants: Resumes are required as part of your application. When applying from a mobile device or tablet, you may not be able to attach a resume. If you cannot attach a resume at the time of your application, you will receive a follow up email asking you to attach your resume from a computer.
Dimensional is a global investment firm guided by deep convictions about the power of capital markets. We are a leader in applying advanced financial science to equity and fixed interest investment strategies.
For more than 30 years, we have translated research into real-world investment solutions for clients. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, with 12 offices around the world, Dimensional manages $738 AUD billion globally as of December 31, 2017.
Financial Advisor Services
The Financial Advisor Services group accounts for more than half of Dimensional’s assets under management and is growing rapidly. The group’s goal is to develop deep, enduring business relationships with advisors and provide insights and tools that can help deliver a better financial experience to their clients. The FAS team is a collaborative sales team that is passionate about delivering great investment outcomes for investors and supporting their clients in building successful businesses.
This is a rare opportunity to join a high caliber team which is expanding its presence in the Sydney market. Individuals who demonstrate drive, ambition and initiative will be rewarded with genuine career development opportunities over time.
About the Role
As an Associate, you will work closely with senior business development staff to help develop and retain business by supporting our Financial Advisor clients in the areas of investments, messaging, and business strategy. Associates will have opportunities to work directly with clients to perform portfolio analysis, deliver educational webinars, participate in strategic initiatives and manage a range of investment inquires.
- Promote usage of Dimensional strategies within the financial advisor community
- Assist advisors in developing understanding of capital market research and application to portfolio management
- Work with a Regional Director to handle direct client interaction
- Construct portfolio analysis presentations for senior team members and financial advisor clients
- Deliver presentations to financial advisors
- Opportunity for national and international travel for top performers
- Degree qualified; progression towards or completion of CFA and/or Masters is ideal
- At least two years’ experience in the Financial Services/Investment industry within a client service, relationship management or investment analysis capacity
- Proactive desire to learn and a keen interest in financial markets
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work equally well in a team environment and independently
- Self-starter who is capable of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Strong computer skills (Excel) with the ability to learn programs as needed
Benefits for you
- Highly competitive salary with a range of benefits including; bonus, health insurance, life and salary continuance insurance, subsidised gym membership and education assistance.
- Longer term there is strong potential for top performers to grow and develop with the global FAS team
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.
Anna Lawson (née Benrimoj)
Senior Recruiter – Asia Pacific