Client Services Associate, Realindex Investments
Realindex Investments (Realindex) is an asset manager which is a subsidiary of Colonial First State Global Asset Management (CFSGAM) and is focussed on partnering with clients to provide systematic equity solutions.
Realindex manages approximately AUD 25 Billion on behalf of clients, and invests across Australian, global and emerging market equities. Realindex has a dedicated team of portfolio managers and analysts responsible for the research, construction, portfolio management, trading and institutional sales and service of its underlying investment strategies.
CFSGAM is a leading global asset management business with capabilities across a wide range of asset classes and specialist investment sectors. We are the managers and stewards of our clients’ assets and they include institutional investors, pension funds, wholesale distributors and platforms, financial advisers and their clients from around the globe. Our specialist investment teams have their own investment philosophy and processes however they all share a commitment to achieving the highest standards of stewardship, acting at all times in our clients’ best interests. Our core purpose is to protect and enhance the value of our clients’ capital over the long term.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a bright, self-motivated and highly organised Client Services Associate to join the Realindex team and support the servicing of its institutional clients as well as contribute to the overall operations of the business.
You will be expected to performing the following tasks in a manner consistent with CFSGAM values:
- Provide professional and friendly service to institutional and retail clients, consultants and retail research houses.
- Responsibility for client reporting including monthly, quarterly and annual reports, and the inclusion of new and evolving requirements.
- Create high quality and accurate PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintain external consultant research databases.
- Assist in the preparation, compilation and participation in asset management questionnaires and proposal requests.
- Coordinate and respond to ad-hoc client queries as required.
- Assist in the maintenance and format of the Realindex website and other external marketing materials.
- Organise and prepare client functions as required, including follow-up of guest lists, catering requirements and distribution of promotional materials.
- Coordinate itineraries and diaries for client meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of board reports.
- Assist in maximising business productivity through providing proactive support, organisation and effective assistance so that investment professional’s time is spent on business critical functions.
- Responsibility for the timely preparation of presentation and marketing materials.
- Participate proactively and constructively in the continuous development of trust and team spirit within the team, with clients and across the CFSGAM and CFSIL businesses.
Skills and Experience
· 3-5 years’ experience within a funds management organisation preferably in an institutional client service or client reporting role.
· An undergraduate degree, preferably in Business and/or Finance.
· Excellent organisational, leadership and time management skills.
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills are a must.
· Desktop Publishing skills will be highly regarded.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· High attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
· Proven success in a multi-tasking environment and ability to deliver at pace on tight deadlines.
· Proven ability to adapt and move with a changing environment.
· Ability to work autonomously.
- Personable with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Team focussed.
- Strong communicator.
- Respect for confidentiality and privacy.
- Ability to influence stakeholders via leadership and negotiation.
- Willingness to develop technical skills and learn/expand experience with reporting software and tools (e.g. FactSet, Axioma, VBA).
Applications close: 28 Feb 2018