Applications forms will be available on 1 February 2018
- Gain valuable leadership skills
- Satisfaction of giving back to the financial community
- Opportunity to work with the leaders of next generation
- Network with other mentors
- Opportunity to attend mentor skills development session
Mentor roles are open to both female and male executives with:
• Approximately 10 or more years in a senior leadership role.
• A desire to guide and motivate the next generation to achieve their career goals and aspirations.
• The business / industry knowledge and experience necessary to be able to discuss a wide range of topics and situations.
• Excellent listening and questioning skills.
• Integrity and commitment to confidentiality.
• An open and inquiring mind.
• The availability to participate fully in the programme for 6-months and to join in networking and mentoring events.
• Time to provide, 6 x one-hour mentoring sessions. Dates, times and location to be mutually agreed with your Mentee.
As a Mentor your time commitment during the 6-months from March to October 2018, will be as follows:
- Complete the application form and participate in the ‘speed dating’ Mentor / Mentee matching process on 27 March
- Participate in 6 x one-hour mentoring sessions from April to October 2018.
- Attend the Official Launch, Mid-point Review and Closing Ceremony.
- Actively participate in the Skills Development workshop and networking event.
- Attend at least 60% of all events and workshops.
- Assist by providing feedback about your experience and of the programme as a whole.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: close of business, on 26 February 2018.